Belonging to a Rotary club provides members with an opportunity to make a contribution to their own communities and to communities around the world. Members may join Rotary for many reasons, including community involvement, personal development, professional networking, and camaraderie with fellow members. But perhaps the most important benefit is the satisfaction gained from making a real difference in the world.
Rotary's Avenues of Service guide our activities:
- Through Club Service, we have fun, build lasting friendships, and make sure that our club runs well.
- Through Vocational Service, we volunteer our professional skills to serve others and promote integrity in everything we do
- Through Community Service, we address local needs and work with our community to bring lasting improvements.
- Through International Service, we meet humanitarian needs around the globe and promote world understanding and peace.
- Through New Generations Service, we work with young people to help them become the next generation of leaders, visionaries, and peacemakers.
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Join friends, neighbors and other business professionals volunteering in our community and communities around the world to promote change with projects that support education and job training, provide clean water and sanitation, fight disease and hunger, promote peace, and eradicate polio.
Membership in the Rotary Club of Waterbury, CT is open to professionals who work or live in Waterbury, Wolcott and Prospect.
If you are interested in becoming involved in Rotary, please send your name, address and phone number to:
Rotary Club of Waterbury
P.O. Box 9081
Waterbury, CT 06724
Outside the Waterbury area?
Find your local club and membership information by visiting the Club Finder on the Rotary International website.
The Four-Way Test is a nonpartisan and nonsectarian ethical guide for Rotarians to use for their personal and professional relationships. The test has been translated into more than 100 languages, and Rotarians recite it at club meetings.
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?